First elected in May 2018, Pam Treece proudly serves as the Commissioner for Washington County District 2, the northeastern corner including Bethany, Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, Helvetia, Raleigh Hills, Rock Creek and portions of Beaverton and Hillsboro.
A lifelong Oregonian, Pam was born and raised in the Portland Metro area and made Washington County her home over 25 years ago. With a longtime focus on bettering our communities, Pam has led efforts to provide funding for our schools, make local government more equitable, create job training opportunities for youth, reduce traffic congestion and increase transportation accessibility, and much more.
Across a long and diverse career, Pam has been a public school teacher, a small business owner, and worked at PacifiCorp for 21 years, starting out developing programs to increase worker safety and retiring as the Vice President of Oregon External Affairs. As a leader in regional economic development, Pam helped launch Greater Portland Inc., and served as the Executive Director of Westside Economic Alliance.
Pam is a graduate of Portland State University and Lewis & Clark College. A recreation enthusiast, Pam loves enjoying Washington County’s natural spaces and spending time with her two children and four grandchildren.
Pam’s Former & Current Community Service & Leadership
- Co-Chair of Region-Wide Transportation Funding Task Force 2019-2020
- Centro Cultural de Washington County Board
- Community Action Board
- Washington County Policy Advisory Board for Community Development Block Grants & HOMES loans
- Public Health Advisory Council
- Metro Policy Advisory Committee (MPAC)
- Vice Chair of the Association of Oregon Counties for the metro region
- Homeless Plan Advisory Committee
- Chair of Beaverton School District Bond Advisory Committee
- Member of Metro Equity Strategy Advisory Committee
- Worksystems Inc. Executive Committee
- Workforce Investment Board
- Planned Parenthood of the Columbia-Willamette Board
- ODOT Region 1 Area Commission on Transportation
- Washington County Fairground Advisory Committee
- PCC Forward Bond Steering Committee
- American Leadership Forum Senior Fellow, Class XIII